TDK’s feed-through YFF series capacitors feature three-terminal design with even lower ESL than reverse geometry capacitors. The third terminal acts as a ground. Unique internal design allows for low parallel inductance and offers excellent noise reduction capability for high-speed digital IC decoupling.
The YFF series is offered in a variety of case sizes with operating temperature ranges up to 125ºC. A wide range of capacitance and rated voltages from 4 V to 50 V are available as well.
- Ultra-low inductance (less than 200 pH)
- Optimized for use as a noise bypass capacitor for signal and power circuits
- Aids in EMC compliance
- Up to 125°C operating temperature available
- RoHS, WEE, and REACH compliant
- Decoupling CPU power lines
- High-speed digital IC applications
- High impedance/high current circuits
- EMC counter measures
YFF Series Feed Through Filter