Panasonic's KT4R series temperature controls are easily programmed using a nine-step setting procedure thanks to a built-in easy programming function. By entering specific target values for each indicated period, freely selectable temperature control is possible. With twice the responsiveness as previous models, controls such as heat capacity are more finely carried out.
Operation startup can begin after using initial setting mode to enter the control values required before first use and after entering values for items such as frequently used and frequently changed settings. Smooth operation is enabled at initial startup and after changing settings.
- Smooth initial setting and setting adjustment
- Multi-input sensors
- Visibility and operability improved with large display and key size
- Fine control of heat capacity
- Simple operation enables highly accurate temperature control
- Meets market demands for cost-effectiveness
- Printing machines
- Kitchen appliances
- Temperature-controlled baths
- LCD curing ovens
- Injection molding