THIEF RIVER FALLS, Minnesota, USA - May 22, 2014
Global electronic components distributor Digi-Key Corporation, the industry leader in electronic component selection, availability and delivery, was once again highly lauded at the 2014 EDS show in Las Vegas earlier this month. Digi-Key was recognized for outstanding performance as a global distributor, receiving a total of 17 awards. The collection of prestigious industry awards spanned multiple application sectors, pointing the viability of Digi-Key's unique distribution model and the strength of its long-standing supplier partnerships.
"These awards showcase Digi-Key's global market leadership in the distribution industry and, at the same time, they are a testament to our team's ability to foster strategic, revenue-generating relationships with our supplier partners," commented Chris Beeson, Executive Vice President, Sales and Supplier Development at Digi-Key. "We are extremely honored to receive these awards, although much of the credit can be attributed to our suppliers and the role they play in building and maintaining a mutually beneficial partnership that best serves the needs of the end customer."
Here is a summary of the awards Digi-Key received at this year's event:
- APEM – Distributor of the Year
- Bourns – Distributor of the Year
- Emerson Network Power Connectivity Solutions – Distributor of the Year
- Harting – Top New Product Sales Growth
- KEMET – High-Service Distributor of the Year
- Keystone Electronics – Platinum Distributor Award
- Kingbright – Significant Sales Achievement
- Littelfuse – High-Service Distributor of the Year
- Lumex – New Product Pioneer
- MCC – Global Distributor of the Year
- NKK – #1 Online Distributor 2013 & Sales Performance Award
- Omron – Distributor of the Year
- ON Semiconductor – Global Distributor of the Year: New Product Introduction
- Schaffner – Distributor of the Year
- TDK – Sales Achievement
- Vishay – Catalog Distributor of the Year
- Yageo – Sales Achievement
About Digi-Key Corporation
Digi-Key Corporation, based in Thief River Falls, Minn., is a global, full-service provider of both prototype/design and production quantities of electronic components, offering more than three million products from over 650 quality name-brand manufacturers. With over one million products in stock and an impressive selection of online resources, Digi-Key is committed to stocking the broadest range of electronic components in the industry and providing the best service possible to its customers. Additional information and access to Digi-Key's broad product offering is available on the Digi-Key website.
Editorial Contact for Digi-Key Corporation