THIEF RIVER FALLS, Minnesota, USA - May 22, 2008
In addition to it being the most important event of the North American electronic components industry, the annual Electronic Distribution Show and Conference in Las Vegas is always the site of numerous distributor recognitions and awards. This year's conference, held May 6-8, was no different with Digi-Key Corporation bringing home the following distinctions:
- Bourns "Distributor of the Year Overall"
- C&K Components "Great Effort during Our Transition Year"
- Cherry Switch "Partners in Growth"
- Cooper Bussmann "Outstanding Sales Growth"
- Emerson Electric "Top Distributor Award"
- FCI "Partnership of the Year"
- Grayhill "Distributor of the Year"
- Johanson Dielectric "Distributor of the Year"
- Keystone "Platinum Award"
- Omron "Distributor of the Year"
- Optek "Distributor of the Year"
- Panasonic Electric Works "Catalog Distributor of the Year"
- Qualtek Electronics "Distributor of the Year"
- TDK "Record Sales Growth"
- TDK/Lambda "Most Impressive Performance"
- Taiyo Yuden (USA) "Distributor of the Year"
- Vishay "Catalog Distributor of the Year"
"It is very satisfying to know that Digi-Key's supplier partners recognize the dedication and hard work of our employees in serving our mutual customers," said Digi-Key President and COO Mark Larson.
Electronic component distributor Digi-Key Corporation focuses on providing customers with superior service in terms of product selection, product availability, on-time delivery, and responsiveness. Using streamlined processes and state-of-the-art technologies, Digi-Key serves a global economy from its single 600,000 square foot facility in Thief River Falls, Minnesota.
Attended by the three major areas of the electronics industry – distribution, manufacturing, and professional field sales – EDS is sponsored by the Electronic Components, Assemblies and Materials Association (ECA), the Electronics Representatives Association (ERA), and the National Electronic Distributors Association (NEDA). EDS facilitates sales and marketing partnerships in the global electronics distribution industry.
About Digi-Key Corporation
Digi-Key Corporation, based in Thief River Falls, Minn., is a global, full-service provider of both prototype/design and production quantities of electronic components, offering more than three million products from over 650 quality name-brand manufacturers. With over one million products in stock and an impressive selection of online resources, Digi-Key is committed to stocking the broadest range of electronic components in the industry and providing the best service possible to its customers. Additional information and access to Digi-Key's broad product offering is available on the Digi-Key website.