The MQPI-18 is a surface mount DC front-end filter that provides EMI filtering for Vicor’s 28 V DC to DC V•I Chip or VI BRICK modules. The MQPI-18 enables designers to meet conducted emission / conducted susceptibility per MIL-STD-461E. The MQPI-18 accepts an input voltage of 10 ~ 80 Vdc and delivers output current up to 7 A.
MQPI-18 is housed in a very compact 0.98” x 0.49” x 0.18” (24.8 x 12.4 x 4.5 mm) package requiring only 0.5 in² of board space and weighing only 2.4 grams.
The MQPI-18-CB1 evaluation board is a convenient, simple-to-use tool to evaluate the MQPI with the MIL-COTS 28 V DC to DC V•I Chip.
- EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461E
- 80 Vdc (max input)
- Output current: Up to 7 A
- Small size: 0.98" x 0.49" x 0.18" (24.8 x 12.4 x 4.5 mm)
- Low profile LGA package
- –55° to +100°C operating temperature
- Efficiency >99%
- Military mobile and fixed communications
- Radar and Targeting
- Missile and Launch systems
- Airborne flight management systems
- Function:Active - Band Pass
- Supplied Contents:Board(s)
- Utilized IC / Part:MQPI-18