ETRX357ZUSB / USB-LRS
Telegesis ZigBee USB stick
The ETRX357USB and ETRX357USB-LRS wireless mesh networking USB Sticks are effectively RS232 to USB bridges connected to the corresponding ETRX3 series ZigBee® modules. ETRX357USB is a high performance, low power 2.4GHz ISM band transceiver in a USB Stick form factor.
Based on Embers EM357, It complies with the IEEE 802.15.4 standard, providing a cost-effective method of adding ZigBee capability to any device which employs USB. For faster production development the device carries the Telegesis AT Command line interface which allows quick integration of meshing radio technology without complex programming or RF design experience.
- ETRX357USB acts as a USB 2.0 to serial bridge connected to an ETRX357 module
- Driver Support for Windows, WinCE, MAC OS-X, Linux
- In circuit Programming/Debugging Headers allow for custom firmware development based on the EM357 platform
- 192kB flash and 12kB of RAM
- Hardware acceleration for IEEE802.15.4 operations
- Hardware supported encryption (AES-128)
- Module comes with standard Telegesis AT-style command interface based on the ZigBee PRO feature set
- Long range version with a link budget of up to 124dB available in the same form factor
- Power - Output:8dBm ~ 20dBm
|ETRX357USB8M||ZIGBEE USB STICK||Transceiver||ZigBee™||2.4GHz||-|
|ETRX357USB-LRS||USB STICK ZIGBEE PRO AT EM357||Transceiver||ZigBee™||2.4GHz||General Purpose|
|ETRX357USB||ZIGBEE USB STICK||Transceiver, ZigBee™||802.15.4 Zigbee™||2.4GHz||ISM|