Single Mode Laser Small Form Factor Transceivers for ATM, SONET OC-3/SDH STM-1
Foxconn Optical Interconnect Technologies, Inc.
The AFCT-5961xxZ is a high performance module for serial optical data communications applications specified for a signal rate of 155Mb/s.
They are designed to provide SONET/SDH compliant intermediate and long reach links at 155 Mb/s. All modules are designed for single mode fiber and operate at a nominal wavelength of 1300nm. They incorporate high performance, reliable, long wavelength optical devices and proven circuit technology to give long life and consistent service.
The transmitter section of the AFCT-5961xxZ incorporates a 1300nm Fabry Perot (FP) laser. The transmitter has full IEC 825 and CDRH Class 1 eye safety. The receiver section uses an MOVPE grown planar PIN photodetector for low dark current and excellent responsively. A pseudo-ECL compatible logic interface simplifies interface to external circuitry. These transceivers are supplied in the industry standard 2x5 DIP style package with the LC fiber connector interface and is footprint compatible with SFF Multi Source Agreement (MSA).
- Multisourced 2x5 package style with LC receptacle
- Wave solder and aqueous wash process compatible
- Manufactured in an ISO9002 certified facility
- Fully Class 1 CDRH/IEC 825 compliant
- LVPECL compatible signal detect output
- SONET/SDH equipment interconnect OC-3/SDH STM-1 rate
- Long and intermediate reach ATM/SONET links
- Suitable for Fast Ethernet
- Applications:General Purpose
- Connector Type:LC Duplex
- Data Rate:155Mbps
- Mounting Type:Through Hole
- Voltage - Supply:3.1 V ~ 3.5 V